When you arrive at a store it's good to behave the way they like you to behave. We want to make sure that you know what is going on and how to behave in the store.
The following topics are good to consider when you are at a partner store:
- Always listen to the store manager. If he wants you to wait somewhere, just listen and it will improve the speed of the process.
- Feel free to bring your bike inside a sports store, but maybe read the rules on bringing a bike inside, based on what kind of store it is.
- If there is a big line of customers waiting for help, wait at the info desk and make notice that you are picking up a package.
- Always make sure that when a store manager asks you something you answer him in a clear and direct way. Be friendly, he will also be friendly back!
- Don't shout or make a mess in a store. You are there to pick up a package only.
- Problem with a package? Contact rider support and let us help you.
- If you can't figure out what to do with a delivery or a situation in the store, feel free to ask the store manager. If needed, contact our support!
- Make sure that you are always ready to contact support if needed. We are always here to help.
- Somethings wrong with the app? Don't ask a store manager but get in contact with Packaly support.