Right now, you can login to the rider app and start working if you want. We don't allow riders to start delivering without a shift planned. Because we have our scheduling system called When I Work to arrange when you work this is not possible. We do not want to have too many riders randomly online, so don't break the system for your co-riders.
We will be able to turn your account offline when you login during a shift that you didn't plan.
The following steps will be taken:
- The first time you will be taken offline and get a warning for logging in to your account without a shift.
- When you do it another time, we will turn your account offline and and open up your shifts that you did book for the current week.
- Still want to give it a try? We see no other solution than terminating the collaboration and turning off your rider account.
Good to know:
- We want to give everyone the chance to start delivering. Don't ruin it for others.
- We will terminate your account, we need to be strict on this 😔